I am completely obsessed with the holidays! The day football season starts I feel like the rest of the year is just absolutely perfect!! But I’m learning QUICKLY holidays are a million times more fun with a little one!!! I’ve created a list of fun ideas for you to do with your little ones this fall!!
- Decorate your home to get in the spirit
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch and Pick a Pumpkin
- Carve or Paint the Pumpkin you pick
- Build a Fort in the Living Room and Watch Hocus Pocus in Halloween Themed PJs
- Go on a Hay Ride
- Host a Costume Halloween Party
- Burn ALL the Pumpkin Scented Candles!!
- Host a Friendsgiving Potluck Party
- Pictures of Baby Inside of a Pumpkin
- Watch all of your favorite TV Shows!! The best shows come back in the Fall!!
- Jump/Play in a Pile of Leaves
- Find an Organization to Serve a Meal to the Homeless with
- Go through a Corn Maze
- Make your own Halloween Costume
- Read a New Book
- Get Family Photos taken Professionally! (Perfect for Christmas Cards!!)
- Go to a Local High School Football Game
- Go Trick or Treating
- Paper Plate Crafts:
- Pumpkin – Paint plate orange and paint the jack o lantern face on
- Wreath -cut circle out of plate and let kids glue leaves collected outside along edge
- Bon Fire and make Smores
- Trace your little’s hand to make a Handprint Turkey on a piece of paper and write something you are Thankful for on each finger
- Go to a Fall Festival or Carnival
- Decorate your own Trick or Treat Bag (Use Paper Gift Bags)
- Make a Jack O Lantern Pizza (Use toppings to make the face)
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Make homemade Chili!! I’m obsessed with this Chicken Chili!! I’ll share the recipe soon!
- Carmel Apples Slices (Not as messy)
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Drink Apple Cider (For us in warmer climates, make an Apple Cider Float or Apple Cider Mimosa!)
- Bake something Fall-ish!! (share your favorite recipes with us!)
- Those Pillsbury Pumpkin and Ghost Image Cookies!!
- Pumpkin Bread
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Apple Pie
We covered the inside of the pumpkin with paper towels so she didn’t get dirty but she still wasn’t sure what to think about the pumpkin at first!
We even decorated her room!! We love our Halloween PJs && Hocus Pocus!!
She loved the Pumpkin Patch && Kept trying to pick up the pumpkins!
Jack O Lantern Pizza from Papa Murphys!!
Family Photos && then we went through the Corn Maze!! They said don’t cut through the corn trying to short cut! We went around in a big circle in the small maze so we cut through and ended up in the big maze with no map!!!! 🤦🏽♀️
We bought mini pumpkins and put P’s handprints on them and gave them to her grandparents as gifts!!
These Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies are my JAM!!!
What are some things on your Fall Bucket List this year?