Our family company JBBM Marketing has grown so much that we now have 2 assistants!! (See photo at the very end!!) WHATTTT!! It’s so exciting adding to the team!! One of the amazing ladies working with us is a Mama that BLOGS too!!! So while we are at it!!! Let’s add her to Mama’s Cold Coffee Team too!!!! She’s Mama’s Cold Coffee’s Featured Blogger!! I instantly loved her && I know you will too!! I cannot wait to get our littles together for more play dates and cannot wait for ya’ll see the fun projects we are working on together!! She is going to start posting EVERY WEDNESDAY with us as Mommin’ All Over the World!!!
Here is a fun interview we did so you can get to know her!!
- Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
- Well I’m Kelsey! I’m a military wife and a momma to a sassy two-year-old. I was raised a southern gal, so sweet tea is a staple and pearls are a must. I am a tell it as it is kind of mom. I don’t sugar coat motherhood because let’s face it, motherhood is funny! I wanted to start a blog to share some of my experiences tips and ideas that may help other moms with their day to day life. My hobbies include traveling, all things Disney, crafting and trying to hide my coffee from my two-year-old. Readers can expect some good advice, a lot of laughs and fun ideas on what to do with your littles.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- When I was a new mom I had so many questions. It began when I gave birth to my daughter, both my mom and mother- in-law had c-sections, so I had a lot of questions about what I was about to be doing that they couldn’t answer for me. I turned to blogs constantly to answer my embarrassing or funny questions I had. Like is it normal for my kid to bang her head on the high chair (it was don’t worry) or how to combat sores from drooling. I would look to blogs for help for just about everything. I hope that I can provide some sound advice for another inquisitive momma about something they might be worrying about, or at least some reassurance that they are doing a good job at being a new mom.
- In the future, where do you hope your blog can take you?
- I hope that my blog can ,quite literally, take me to different places. I would love to be asked to visit a place and write about my experience so that others can learn and hopefully gain some valuable knowledge. (Disney I’m looking at you!) I also would like to be successful enough to be invited to a convention of some sort. I love learning new things and techniques that could help grow my skill set.
- Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorite?
- Aside from you? I guess I can try! When I need a good laugh, I go to Scary Mommy. When I’m trying to be a Pinterst mom I go to Sweet tea makes three, and when I am looking for crafting inspiration I go to polka dot chair.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- I grew up a military kid and am now a military wife raising a military kid. I have moved over 16 times in my life and have lived and been to places that some people only dream of. So with the craziness of moving in my life I would pick a place that has warm fuzzy memories like Williamsburg, Virginia, Jacksonville, Florida or Austin, Texas. They aren’t overly flashy, but all hold a special place in my heart.
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- Anything that doesn’t involve a long plane ride with my toddler (am I right?!). Just kidding, we travel all the time so it’s hard to pick just one place, but there is something about going to a Disney park that puts my whole family at ease. There must be something special in the air there because all of my worries take a back seat, and I really try to focus on enjoying the moment. When we are at Disney my only concern is monitoring my husband, so he doesn’t spend the family fortune on churros!
- What is your favorite movie?
- I am a huge history nerd. It is something that has always fascinated me. I saw Forrest Gump when I was about 11 and was obsessed. I could watch it everyday and still be captivated. One of my favorite hobbies is going to the Bubba Gump restaurant and impressing everyone with my useless Forest Gump trivia. Also, I am a firm believer that Tom Hanks is America’s sweetheart.
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- I really wanted to be a ballerina-veterinarian-singer- -giraffe-oligist combo, but I heard that occupation was not in high demand, so I settled for something in the communications field. But I still do live out those dreams! I frequently dance in my kitchen, I am a doggy helicopter mom, I sing all the time and still have a deep fascination with giraffes.
- What does your child want to be when she grows up?
- If I were to ask her right now she would most likely say a princess or a Muppet baby. And you know what? I have no doubt in my mind that she could be one of those. (Although being a Muppet baby would be rather difficult) She is so persistent and strong willed that if she really wanted to be a princess it would not surprise me in the slightest if she reached out to Megan Markle for some pointers in the future.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- This is a hard question. The travel obsessed side of me would spout off different places that I’d love to be traveling in for a day, such as Greece or London. The Disney obsessed mom in me says obviously that answer would be spending the day with my family at any of the Disney parks! If I had to pick it would probably be going back to Disney Sea in Tokyo and spending the remainder of the day showing my family my favorite places to explore in Tokyo.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- That question has a fun backstory actually! This summer I was visiting my parents in the Netherlands. My dad is still in the Navy and that is where he is stationed at the moment. I’ve always known that my dad’s side of the family came from Ireland, and that we still had relatives there, but never thought I’d have the chance to go anytime soon. Well my parents surprised me and my daughter (my husband had to leave our trip early to go back to work) with a quick weekend trip to explore Ireland and to meet some of my relatives. The first thing we did when we got there was meet up at a cute park with a restaurant. The menu seemed pretty basic, but I ordered the Cottage Pie because it was something I had never heard of. From then on my life was changed! I had cottage pie for every meal the rest of the weekend. I then learned that in the U.S. Cottage Pie is actually just Shepard’s pie. So I now make it at least once every two weeks, but I could eat it everyday still!
Isn’t she so fun!!! Go Follow her on Instagram!!
This is our little group now!! Me, Kelsey (Mommin’ All Over the World) && Christina!!! Just missing my mom, our boss!! lol Christina is a Blogger too!!! I would love for the 3 of us to do a post together one day!! We are super excited to all work together as you can see!!
Things around here just got more exciting!! Make sure you subscribe and follow us so you don’t miss out!!!