Fun Project we are starting and I’d loveee for you to join me on this journey!! One of my resolutions this year was to work on myself and be HERE for you more!! We are going to dive straight into this one!! Have you seen these books…
I got the 52 Lists Project half way through last year and didn’t do a SINGLE list! (insert face palm) My best friend Amy found Happiness and Togetherness and said she wanted to start them!! UMMM YASSS, right up my alley this year!!! so WE ARE DOING THIS!!! PLUS by sharing this with you will make sure I actually fill out the lists and the books not just sit on a shelf again all year!! 😉 lol I will post WEEKLY on Monday’s, start our week off with each list from each book!! I’d love for you to share your answers to each week in the comments!! Join in on this project with me!! I got our books at Barnes & Noble!! Click the titles of the books below to order yours!! I get nothing from you purchasing these!! Here is what we will gain from doing these (according to their descriptions!):
The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration
52 Lists for Togetherness: Journaling Inspiration to Deepen Connections with Your Loved Ones
52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy
Let’s do this!!! Week One
Happiness ~ List what makes you happy right now:
- Getting to start this project, laying in bed, while listening to my husband play with our daughter in the living room! (Writing this Sunday night, Scheduling to post Monday morning!!)
- Getting our life back on a routine tomorrow after the holidays!! First full week back to school, work, etc!
- Penelope starts Baby Ballet classes this week!
Togetherness ~ List the friends, family, coworkers, mentors, and others who come to mind when you hear the word community:
- My mom!!!!
- Kris Tovar, one of my mom’s best friends! They are CrayCray Kris && CCBarbie!! The Crazy CC Duo!! lol They are the BIGGEST advocates for Small Businesses and Non Profits in our Community that I know of! (I may be a little biased BUT still)
- Efrain Franco Jr, he works for the United Chamber of Commerce! I will start working full time this week and I JUST became a Chamber Champion! (Will write more about this another time!) He is the biggest supporter of businesses that are Chamber Members EVER!!!
Project ~ List your goals and dreams for this year:
I wrote all about this on My Resolutions Post last week!! Read more about it there! But the list:
- Focus More on Healthy Relationships
- Start Cooking More
- Become More Polite
- Build My Confidence
- Get all of my Hangers in my Closet to Match! lol
- Find the Positives in Life
- Become More of a Home Body
- Be More Patient
- Buy a House
- Grow our Businesses
Since I started this a week late, let’s do Week Two
Happiness ~ List the routines in your personal life and work:
- Monday – Friday, Penelope reluctantly wakes up early to go to school, I call my mom to see what our plan is for the day, 99% of the time it starts with grabbing coffee, (insert a different schedule EVERY DAY!!), pick up Penelope who does NOT want to leave school! (she lovessss school!!!) and then I have NOO idea!! Every night is different! Whether events, hoping my husband gets home in time for dinner, if Penelope wants to play or watch movies, dance classes, going to see family! We seem to always stay on – the – gooooo! Friday nights have seemed to turn into a tradition of going to my BIL && SIL’s house for dinner, movie’s and baking cookies!!!
- Saturday && Sunday, NO ROUTINE! (Insert another face palm!) It just works for us! For now!
Togetherness ~ In the list below, circle the options that feel most like you at this moment: I tried not to think about it and just highlight the very first thing that popped into my mind!
Project ~ List your favorite characters from books, movies, etc:
- Moana (I’m such a mom, Penelope is obsessed with this movie, we literally only watch this and it’s the ONLY movie I can think of at this moment! I’m calling it toddler brainwashed mom brain!!!)
- I’m trying to think of books too && all I’m coming up with is Ellie the Elephant from the Ellie books and the Llama with Red Pajamas!!
- What I learned from this list: I need to find a book to read for ME TIME!!
Amy posted about starting these books and there was a large interest from others too from doing them!! So, she started a Facebook Group for all of us to share in!! Check it out for other’s responses too if you love this!!
This post was a little longer since we are getting started and it has 2 weeks!! The weeks to come, I will just jump straight to it!!
Don’t forget to comment your lists too!! I’d love to see your answers!!