Fall is coming to an end && we had so much fun! BUT this means my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!! Time to bring out the Christmas Tree and let the fun begin!!! I’ve created a list of fun ideas for you to do with your little ones this Christmas!!
- Put the Christmas Tree up and let the little ones help put the ornaments on (You can fix them later you OCD mama!! <- telling myself this one too)
- Watch Christmas Movies!
- Take family photos to send Christmas Cards
- Sprinkle Chex Mix on the ground outside on Christmas Eve for the Reindeer
- Host a Christmas Party
- Write a letter to Santa
- Make Handmade Gifts to give
- Decorate your home
- Go to a Christmas Story Book Reading (Check out your local Barnes and Noble!!)
- Listen to Christmas music while doing some of these!!
- Go look at Christmas Lights
- If you’re lucky enough to get snow: Make Snowmen, Snow Angels, and Snow Ice Cream
- Sleep in the living room with the Christmas Tree Lights on!
- Have an Ornament Exchange with your Mommy/Baby Play Date group
- Make a Christmas Wreath
- Go to a Christmas Tree Farm
- Visit Santa Clause
- Drink a Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Little Ones Drink a Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Bake Cookies for Santa
- Build a Gingerbread House
- Have Egg Nog
- Cut snowflakes out of white paper!
- Paint and Decorate blank frames and put the kids Christmas photo in it! Grandparents love these as gifts!!
- Precut circles or different shapes out of card stock and let the kids color them as ornaments for the tree and stick a hook through it for them!
- Make your Christmas cards!
- Make Christmas Canvas’ with the Kid’s handprints and footprints! Make their little hands go in a circle for a wreath! Or use their footprint to make MistelTOES!!
What are some fun things you do with your little ones during the Christmas season??