I received a nomination from Mama of Kings!
All About The Liebster!
This award is a symbol of the friendship and camaraderie in the blogging community. The Liebster Award 2018 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
My Questions From Mama of Kings:
- If you could be a toddler for a day, what would you be sure to do? Nap! Nap multiple times for hoursssss! They always seem so peaceful and rested after! I miss sleep!
- What is your craziest #MomLife moment? This was one of my very first baby play dates and outings on my own (no husband help), when Penelope was a few weeks old. Less than 5 minutes of us being there, P had a MAJOR leak from her diaper and I got pee allllllllll down my shirt and leg! I went in the bathroom to change her and there wasn’t a changing table or anything in there to change her on. I went home and never wanted to leave again! It scared me that I had no idea what I had gotten myself into with this new baby!
- If you could open a new restaurant TOMORROW, what kind of cuisine would you serve? Coffee & Brunch! I know that’s general but Coffee & Brunch are my favorite!!
- What does your favorite color say about you? My favorite color is grey! I am very OCD about things matching and being minimalized lately and I keep swaying towards all of the light greys! I want everything grey and white, fresh, organized, and clean!
- Crunchy, silky, or scrunchy – what type of mama are YOU? I think I fall in between a Silky and Scrunchy mom! P is vaccinated, uses disposable diapers, all of that, but I do pay attention to the organic and natural products for her! It’s not a deal breaker if it’s not though, I let her drink regular cow whole milk if we aren’t home with her organic vitamin filled milk!
- Would you rather know WHEN you are going to die, or HOW? (Keep in mind you can’t change either one by knowing!) How, I am always very paranoid that something bad is going to happen! I think it would help me relax (depending on how) that I won’t die every time I go swimming or go for a run alone!
- What is something that TV made you think would be a common issue as an adult, but it really isn’t? Getting electrocuted in the bathtub by your blow dryer!
- Imagine the gag reel/bloopers in your life. What would be on it? Me falling A LOT!!!! I am EXTREMELY clumsy! I have had surgery 7 times, broken numerous bones and had to get multiple stitches! I am in the hospital AT LEAST once a year!! Most of the stories of how start of with “I was walking && …”
- Would you rather lose all of your belongings you own or every picture you have? Belongings! I can replace those! When I get older and even now, photos are the only way to capture a moment and memory in time! Those cannot be replaced or remade!
- The Lancaster Adventures
- The Game of Chess
- The New York Doll
- The Vanburen Diaries
What Are The Rules For Those Who Are Nominated?
If a blogger is nominated for this award, and chooses to accept it, there are a few rules that they must abide by:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 Questions provided to you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
Questions For My Nominees:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- Have you ever given to any charities?
If You Choose To Accept My Nomination, Be Sure To Post A LINK To Your Liebster Award Post In The Comment Section Below!
For blog updates be sure to subscribe below! You can also follow Mama’s Cold Coffee on Facebook!
This was my prompt for Day 18 too! Since I was nominated I got to share this!!
Until next time,