I am absolutely blown away that I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I cannot believe that I am even being acknowledged as a blogger, especially since I’m so new to this!! Pinch me! It still doesn’t seem real!! It is such an honor to be nominated next to some of these other big bloggers that I look up to myself!! So, thank you so much for this Hilary with Mud Milk and Coffee!!!
My Questions From Mud Milk and Coffee
1. Why did you start blogging?
When I had my daughter, I got her started in brand repping for boutiques and I wanted to dip my toes in even more! I always looked up to other lifestyle bloggers and the fascinating lives they live; and felt like if I could get the confidence up enough, I could give others advice and fun ideas for life too as an influencer!!
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
My daughter is obviously my favorite thing to blog about! haha I was definitely made to be a mom!! It’s my favorite thing!!
3. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since October of 2017! Only 3 months!
4. What do you do in your spare time?
We love baby playdates! I feel like they are mommy play dates just as much for the babies 😉 We need to get out and socialize too!! Our favorite spots are the Aquarium && Barnes & Noble! They both have a Starbucks in them!!! Double-Win!!
5. Do you ever want to get married and have kids?
I am!! Growing up that’s all I ever talked about! Graduating College, Getting Married, Have Babies, && life will all happen in-between that! I am happily married and have our first baby!!
6. What is your favorite kind of coffee or tea?
My favorite coffee is a Venti Iced Carmel Macchiato with non fat milk from Starbucks!! My favorite tea is the Pure Leaf Tea!! Although, my brother & sister in law makes some REALLY good Sweet Tea!! We are from the South, it’s a staple in the home!
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I would love to Buy a house, have another baby, travel to a few places, and upgrade our car in the next 10 years!!
8. What is your 2018 goal?
Get out of debt! Those baby hospital bills added up quick! Especially since I had an emergency surgery in my first trimester and was in the hospital for over a week, was considered high risk during pregnancy and had 2 dr’s appointment s a week until delivering her!!! Whew!
9. Where are you from?
I am a Born and Raised Texas girl!! I’d love to travel the world, but I will always home back to Texas!
10. What job do you have currently and what is your dream job?
I am the COO of our family business, JBBM Consulting & Promotions! It’s my dream job! I get to work with my family, I get to stay home with my baby, I have a flexible schedule, I get to help plan and run events and I do graphic designing! It’s so much fun!!!
- Emily Gemma with The Sweetest Thing Blog!
- Leslie Weesner with Little Boys and Lattes
- Adam with Too Many Redheads
- Michelle Diltz with Hello Blushing Blonde
- Shahla with TreeHouseTreads
- Brooklyn Ransome with BROOKLYN RANSOME
- Chanity Lynne with Chanity Lynne
- Jazmen Johnson with A New Wives’ Tale
- Kate A with Homebound But Hopeful
- Amy Lubooks with MakeMotherhoodMatter
- Gladys with The Mother Overload
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What inspires/motivates you?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Top 3 Favorite Bloggers?
- Where are you from?
- What is your favorite food?
- What are you most excited for in 2018?
- A tip for new bloggers?
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
One Comment Add yours
Such a fun post! It’s always nice to get to know the person behind the blog a little bit better. Congrats. XOXO.
LikeLiked by 1 person