Fall has come to an end && we had so much fun with our Fall Ideas! BUT this means my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!! Time to bring out the Christmas Tree and let the fun begin!!! I’ve created a list of fun ideas for you to do with your little ones this Christmas!!
Don’t worry, pics (with some bloopers) will be added as we do them too!!
- Put the Christmas Tree up and let the little ones help put the ornaments on (You can fix them later you OCD mama!! <- telling myself this one too)
- Watch Christmas Movies!
- Sprinkle Chex Mix on the ground outside on Christmas Eve for the Reindeer
- Host a Christmas Party
- Write a letter to Santa
- Make Handmade Gifts to give
- Decorate your home
- Listen to Christmas music while doing some of these!!
- Go look at Christmas Lights
- If you’re lucky enough to get snow: Make Snowmen, Snow Angels, and Snow Ice Cream
- Sleep in the living room with the Christmas Tree Lights on!
- Have an Ornament Exchange with your Mommy/Baby Play Date group
- Make a Christmas Wreath
- Go to a Christmas Tree Farm
- Visit Santa Clause
- Drink a Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Little Ones Drink a Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Bake Cookies for Santa
- Build a Gingerbread House
- Cut snowflakes out of white paper!
- Paint and Decorate blank frames and put the kids Christmas photo in it! Grandparents love these as gifts!!
- Precut circles or different shapes out of card stock and let the kids color them as ornaments for the tree and stick a hook through it for them!
- Make Christmas cards!
What are some fun things you do with your little ones during the Christmas season??