I am completely obsessed with the holidays! The day football season starts I feel like the rest of the year is just absolutely perfect!! But I’m learning QUICKLY holidays are a million times more fun with a baby!!! I’ve created a list of fun ideas for you to do with your little ones this fall!!
Don’t worry, pics (with some bloopers) will be added as we do them too!!
- Decorate your home to get in the spirit
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch
- Carve or Paint the Pumpkin you pick
- Build a Fort in the Living Room
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Go on a Hay Ride
- Hold a Friendsgiving Potluck Party
- Pictures of Baby Inside of a Pumpkin
- Jump/Play in a Pile of Leaves
- Go through a Corn Maze
- Trick or Treating
- Paper Plate Crafts:
- Pumpkin – Paint plate orange and paint the jack o lantern face on
- Wreath -cut circle out of plate and let kids glue leaves collected outside along edge
- Spider – Paint and glue googly eyes on paper plate and add pipe cleaners for legs off edge of plate
- Bon Fire with Smores
- Make a Handprint Turkey and write something you are Thankful for on each finger
- Go to a Fall Festival or Carnival
- Make Halloween Costume
- Decorate your own Trick or Treat Bag (Use Paper Gift Bags)
- Make a Jack O Lantern Pizza (Use toppings to make the face)
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Carmel Apples Slices (Not as messy)
- Roast the Pumpkin Seeds
- Drink Apple Cider (For us in warmer climates, make an Apple Cider Float!)
- Bake something Fall-ish!! (share your favorite recipes with us!)
- Pumpkin Bread
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Apple Pie
We covered the inside of the pumpkin with paper towels so she didn’t get dirty but she still wasn’t sure what to think about the pumpkin at first!
We even decorated her room!! We love our Halloween PJs && Hocus Pocus!!
She loved the Pumpkin Patch && Kept trying to pick up the pumpkins!
Jack O Lantern Pizza from Papa Murphys!!
Family Photos && then we went through the Corn Maze!! They said don’t cut through the corn trying to short cut! We went around in a big circle in the small maze so we cut through and ended up in the big maze with no map!!!! 🤦🏽♀️